• Established sub-locational citizen committees in twenty one (21) sub locations within Mbeere South Embu County.
• Distributed over 400 copies of the Embu County 2017/2018 budget copies.
• Reached to over 2000 persons across Mbeere South with the sole message of enhancing good governance through active citizen participation.
• Reached over 1000 persons on the budget cycle and the opportunities there in for citizen participation.
• Inculcated the sesnse of participation amongst citizens through budget tracking.
• Had empowered citizens directly challenging budgeting process and projects.
• Facilitated citizens to petition the county assembly in regard to budget estimates.
• Facilitated the citizens to raise their voices and be recognized as important in governance process.
• Facilitated citizens through citizen assemblies to carry out social audit on publicly funded projects.